Applications are now open for recent graduates interested in starting a business in 2021. Closing date for applications is Friday 19 February at 23.00.
The application requires:
- your contact details, address and mobile number, and 3rd level qualifications
- short written description of the product idea, the market opportunity and your business goals (150 words or less for each)
- 60 sec video to tell us how you'll benefit from your participation on IGNITE
- your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- the details of at least one person who is familiar with your work
- and tell us where you heard about IGNITE
- (Final Q - Video File Upload Option- this question allows you to upload your pre-recorded 60sec video if you didn't record it in Q10)
If you have any questions, please email the Programme Manager: email@example.com
If you want to hear more about IGNITE, we will be hosting an information webinar on Wednesday 10 Feb at 17.00. To register, please visit: https://forms.gle/1Ww7K8cPt3hkCQzZ9
If you would like to find out more about the IGNITE programme and how we can help you launch your start-up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a one to one meeting. Please include a broad outline of your business idea with your email.