Please note, we are open for applications for the next programme, commencing April 2020 - https://submit.link/aVoB1
If you are not ready to apply for the next programme but would like to speak to a member of the team, we are open for Expressions of Interest from individuals or teams considering starting a business in 2020.
Those with Expressions of Interest registered can avail of one to one mentoring, workshops and seminars to help develop the business idea, to submit a more comprehensive application and to be better prepared to make the most of the programme, if their application is successful.
Expression of Interests should include:
- Name, Email Address
- Mobile Number and Address for contact purposes
- Qualification and Year of Qualification, or Expected Qualification in 2019/2020, and Awarding Institution of one team member
- Where you first heard about IGNITE
- Description of your business idea (150 words or less)
- Explanation of how you’ll benefit from your participation on IGNITE (150 words or less)
IGNITE is open to recent graduates with an Ordinary Bachelor Degree, Honours Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree, Higher Diploma or Post-Doctoral Diploma (NFQ Level 7, 8, 9 or 10 qualification) in any discipline from any 3rd level institution.